Real Incentives. True Savings.
The Real & True Meetings Incentive Promotion FY22 is the latest way our team at Visit San Antonio is making it easier and more appealing for meetings and conventions to return to our city as we spur the economic recovery in the community. Building on the success of our 2021 group incentive promotion, we are thrilled to announce some exciting new components to drive short-term group demand for our destination.
Qualified groups can take advantage of these incentives to help offset some of their costs for meeting in San Antonio:
- Between 250-500 total contracted room nights
- $3 per actualized room night
- Between 501-750 total contracted room nights
- $4 per actualized room night
- 751 or greater contracted room nights
- $5 per actualized room night
- For any group contracting the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center (HBGCC) for the dates outlined in this promotion will receive a minimum of a 25% discount on Convention Center rental rates.
- All qualifying groups are eligible for Visit San Antonio’s Fly-In On Us Promotion as well, offering a customized visit to experience San Antonio’s offerings
In-House need dates are defined for any group of 250 total rooms or greater, not utilizing the HBGCC for their meeting space, with at least one contracted peak night for dates outlined in this promotion through 2024.
Please contact your Visit San Antonio Sales Representative for more details.
Why San Antonio?
As a top leisure destination in the nation, San Antonio is an attractive landscape for any kind of meeting. It has expansive and versatile infrastructure, a renovated convention center in a highly walkable downtown core, and many new and reimagined venues that keep the destination fresh for repeat groups and visitors. In addition, the city’s booming culinary scene celebrates a mix of Mexican, Spanish, German, and French influences. From the historic landmarks to more than 50 area golf courses to theme parks, nightlife and excellent cuisine, San Antonio has something for everyone.
When you work with Visit San Antonio, you will also receive:
- Access to our Destination Experience Managers who provide personalized attention and unparalleled service. They will become an extension of your planning team to streamline the planning process while creating a truly unique and authentic San Antonio meeting.
- Connect SA: Connection to local leaders who can provide education, local expertise, speakers, panel participation, and networking. The 7th largest city in America, San Antonio is home to 15 area colleges and universities, and robust Information Technology/Cybersecurity, Bioscience, Aerospace, New Energy, Financial Services and Advanced Manufacturing sectors.
- Access to our Planning Assistant containing tools and resources to market your event.
- Your attendees will receive deals and discounts throughout the city with our Show Us Your Badge program.
- See all the reasons to plan your meeting in San Antonio here.
To qualify for the incentives, meetings and events must:
- Total 250 or more room nights during specified need-time dates.
- Be booked through a Visit San Antonio sales representative at a partner hotel, currently participating in San Antonio’s Tourism Improvement District (SATPID). For a list of SATPID participating hotels, please go to: https://www.satpid.com/hotels-involved/.
- Be during a need-time.
- Visit San Antonio’s Real & True Meetings Incentive Promotion will run July 1, 2022, through December 31, 2022.
- All contracts must be executed by December 31, 2022, to qualify.
- Room rebate payout capped at contracted room block, in the event actualized rooms exceeds contracted group rooms.
*Terms and Conditions – The above referenced incentives (the “Incentives”) are offered for meetings satisfying the requirements set forth below and signed and contracted with a Visit San Antonio partner hotel between July 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022 (the “Incentive Period”). At Visit San Antonio’s sole discretion, it may cease or extend this promotion prior to, or after the specified time period. Previously contracted meetings are not eligible for this incentive campaign. In order to qualify for the Incentives, the original lead and booking must be (i) processed through your Visit San Antonio sales representative during the incentive period, (ii) contracted for a minimum of 250 total guest rooms in connection with a single event, and (iii) with a Visit San Antonio partner hotel for a single meeting occurring during the outlined need dates. Visit San Antonio partner hotel must confirm (in writing) the contracted room block with the Visit San Antonio sales representative in order for the incentives to be issued. Visit San Antonio reserves its right in its sole discretion (a) to provide an alternative incentive to qualifying individuals of equal or greater value to the incentive package described above, (b) require reimbursement of an awarded incentive should the program cancel, and (c) defer payment of the reward until the program actualizes.