- This event has passed.
Free Family Day: The Sweet Life
November 7, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Serving up an afternoon of sweet family fun. Enjoy art activities, performances, a search-and-find, and more throughout the Museum and outdoors while celebrating the completion of the Landscape Master Plan and the exhibition Wayne Thiebaud 100: Paintings, Prints, and Drawings.
Look forward to:
– Landscape Master Plan remarks & ribbon cutting at 1 PM
– Live DJ
– Giant lawn games on the Mays Family Park lawn
– Community mural with sculpture stencil, faux food with clay, and cut paper art
– Indoor & Outdoor seek and find
– Free prizes
– Custom artful cookies
– Steve Parker’s sound installation, Sanctus, will end the days festivities from 5:30-6:30 PM
Registration is encouraged for this free event.