With an exceptional location downtown on the renowned River Walk, the Henry B. González Convention Center is within walking distance (via street level or the River Walk) of historical attractions, restaurants and shops, as well as nearly 14,000 downtown hotel rooms.
Incomparable FlexibilityThe newly transformed Convention Center provides numerous options for conventions, trade shows, meetings, banquets, performances and more.
- Four (4) exhibit halls with 514,000 square feet of contiguous exhibit space, including 86,500 square feet of column-free multipurpose space
- Two (2) ballrooms, including the 40,000-square-foot Hemisfair Ballroom and the 54,000-square-foot Stars at Night Ballroom – the largest in Texas
- 72 breakout meeting rooms
- Innovative design, flexible space and advanced technology throughout
- The Cantilevered Room - The 4,000-square-foot Cantilever Room, provides a dramatic new experience with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking downtown, an array of presentation capabilities and flexible furniture configurations to transform any meeting.
- The LDR – Specially designed for a true Texas experience, the LDR features fine western art and rich furnishings and flows out onto a river patio.
- The Grotto – Where the San Antonio River Walk and the Convention Center meet, the Grotto spans the width of Bridge Hall, offering a beautifully unique setting that accommodates up to 2,500 guests.
- The Lila Cockrell Theatre - Located near the west entrance of the Convention Center, The Lila Cockrell Theatre features seating for 2,319 and enhanced capabilities for multimedia presentations, concerts and general sessions.
General Information Largest Meeting Room: 54,717 Sq Ft Smallest Meeting Room: 885 Sq FtNumber of Meeting Rooms: 72